Views: 0 Author: hmudcleaning Publish Time: 2023-06-01 Origin: Site
What are the daily maintenance of drilling pumps
1. Check the oil level of the power end when the oil level is stable, at least once a day. If chain transmission is used, check the oil level of the chain box.
2. Check the change of the pressure gauge of the lubricating oil pump.
3. Check whether the suction air bag is working properly.
4. Check whether the inflation pressure of the discharged air bag meets the requirements of operating conditions.
5. Check the reliability of the safety valve and replace it if necessary.
The above points are the daily maintenance of drilling pumps. I hope this can help those who operate drilling pumps and welcome to send inquiry to us: email@example.com if you want to know more about drilling pumps.