Views: 0 Author: hmudcleaning Publish Time: 2023-07-18 Origin: Site
After the drilling ignition device controller is turned on, the ignition device does not ignite.
1. Battery is discharged.
2. Output fuse is blown.
3. Cables or ignition connection wires are broken.
4. The drilling ignition device might be faulty.
5. The ignition electrode is damaged.
6. Loose connection in the high-voltage wires.
Mismatched model (or serial number) between the ignition controller and ignition device.
1. Recharge the battery or replace it with a new one.
2. Replace the blown fuse with the same model.
3. Check and reconnect any broken cables or ignition connection wires.
4. Contact after-sales service or a professional technician to check and repair the ignition device.
5. Check and replace the damaged ignition electrode.
6. Securely connect the high-voltage wires.
7. Ensure the ignition controller and drilling ignition device have matching models (or serial numbers).
Please note that while attempting to resolve the issue, prioritize safety, and seek professional assistance when needed.