Views: 0 Author: hmudcleaning Publish Time: 2023-06-25 Origin: Site
What are the operating specifications of the sand pump?
Sand pump is an indispensable device in the solids control system, so what should be paid attention to when operating the sand pump?
1. Do not install a pipeline thinner than the suction port of the sand pump, as that will cause the loss of the net suction head;
2. Do not close or adjust the suction valve during the working process of the sand pump;
3. Inject liquid into the sand pump and discharge the air in the pump cavity before starting to prevent seal loss and air lock phenomenon;
4. Do not start the sand pump when it is not full of fluid;
5. The discharge port of the sand pump should always be higher than the suction port of the sand pump to prevent gas from being sealed in the pump cavity;
6. Ensure sufficient available net suction head;
7. Ensure that the end of the suction pipeline is submerged deep enough to prevent the formation of vortex
8. Ensure that the conveyed fluid does not contain air;
9. Ensure that the suction and discharge pipes are always upwards to avoid the pipeline rising and then falling, which will block the pipeline with air. If this cannot be avoided, a device that can exhaust air should be installed in the pipeline;
10. When using a sand pump, use ft as the unit of pressure head instead of psi;
11. Ensure that the engine of the sand pump rotates in the correct direction;
12. The lubricating oil can withstand a speed of 2400r/min;
13. The oil-lubricated sand pump must work on a horizontal surface
14. Do not use sand pumps to supply other suction ends, nor connect to other discharge ends;
15. Ensure that the sand pump and engine are connected in alignment after the installation of all piping systems is completed;
16. Choose the size of the sand pump so that the pressure head it produces can meet the needs of the system, or provide a method of throttling in the pipeline. Must choose the right one;
17. Consider the choice of centrifugal pump from the requirements of maximum flow, temperature and pressure head;
18. The suction line of the sand pump should be as short as possible.