Views: 0 Author: hmudcleaning Publish Time: 2023-04-18 Origin: Site
What are the operating procedures of centrifugal pumps?
1. Do not install a suction line that is thinner than the suction port of the pump, as that will cause the loss of the net suction head.
2. Do not close or adjust the suction valve during the working process of the pump.
3. Fill the pump with liquid and discharge the air in the pump cavity before starting to prevent seal loss and air lock.
4. Do not start when the pump is not full of fluid.
5. The discharge port of the pump should always be higher than the suction port of the pump to prevent the gas from being sealed in the pump cavity.
6. Ensure sufficient available net suction head.
7. Ensure that the end of the suction pipeline is submerged deep enough to prevent the formation of vortexes.
8. Ensure that the conveyed fluid does not contain air.
9. Ensure that the suction and discharge pipes are always upward to avoid the pipeline rising and then falling, which will block the pipeline with air. If this cannot be avoided, a device that can exhaust air should be installed in the pipeline.
10. When using a centrifugal pump, use ft as the unit of pressure head instead of psi.
11. Ensure that the pump engine is rotating in the correct direction.
12. The lubricating oil can withstand the speed of 2400r/mim
13. The oil-lubricated pump must work on a horizontal surface.
14. Do not use a pump to supply other suction ends, nor connect to other discharge ends.
15. Ensure that the pump and engine are connected in alignment after all the piping systems are installed.
16. Choose the size of the pump so that the pressure head it produces can meet the needs of the system, or provide a method of throttling in the pipeline. You must choose the right one.
17. Consider the choice of pump from the requirements of maximum flow, temperature and pressure head.
18. The suction pipeline should be as short as possible.
Xi'an HL Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of vibrating screens, degassers, centrifuges, de-sanders, desilters, centrifugal pumps and agitators, etc. Petroleum solid phase control equipment, no matter what the customer's requirements, we can meet , We can customize according to customer requirements, if you have purchase needs, please feel free to consult us!