Views: 0 Author: hmudcleaning Publish Time: 2023-04-23 Origin: Site
What are the reasons for the decrease in flow and head of the sand pump during use?
During the use of the sand pump, the flow rate and head will decrease. What are the factors that cause this phenomenon? The editor of Xi'an HL will explain it.
1. Large particles block the suction pipe and the impeller flow path.
2. The pump speed drops.
3. The impeller is worn.
4. The gap between the impeller and the end face of the pump casing is too large, and the leakage will increase.
5. The opening of the inlet valve is too small.
The decrease in the flow and head of the sand pump will affect the efficiency and service life of the sand pump. How to eliminate these problems so that the sand pump can work normally? Please refer the solutions as following:
1. Remove the blockage.
2. Make the pump run at the rated speed.
3. Replace the impeller.
4. Adjust the gap between the impeller and the end face of the pump casing.
5. Open the large inlet valve.
Xi'an HL sand pumps have been used for land and offshore drilling platforms in more than 20 countries over the world, and the result shows that these pumps requires little maintenance expenses other than the normal replacement of sealing components.
Xi'an Henglian Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of various solids control equipment, and spare parts, such as mud pump parts, centrifugal sand pump parts, agitators parts, union, etc. If you have purchase requirements, please feel free to send inquiry to us: email@example.com