Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-08 Origin: Site
The general material of the cyclone is polyurethane, so what are the benefits of polyurethane? Today, the editor of HL will introduce to you why we generally choose polyurethane for degreasing and desilting cyclones.
Polyurethane cyclone is a cyclone made of polyurethane elastomer. It has the characteristics of high wear resistance, high strength, light weight and long service life.
Cyclone is a common separation and classification equipment, and the principle of centrifugal sedimentation is commonly used. When the two-phase mixture to be separated enters the cyclone tangentially from the periphery of the cyclone at a certain pressure, a strong three-dimensional elliptical strong rotating shear turbulence is generated. Because of the difference in particle size between coarse particles and fine particles, they are subject to centrifugal force, centripetal buoyancy, fluid drag and other sizes. Due to centrifugal sedimentation, most of the coarse particles are discharged through the bottom outlet of the cyclone, and most of the fine particles are discharged by the bottom outlet of the cyclone. The overflow pipe is discharged to achieve the purpose of separation and classification. Polyurethane cyclone specifications can be selected between 10mm-610mm.
Features of polyurethane hydrocyclone
1. The polyurethane cyclone feeds tangentially at the feed port, and the transition is stable, which is beneficial to improve the separation efficiency, and the separation size range is wide;
2. The shape of the underflow hole of the polyurethane cyclone is similar to the umbrella-shaped "wet bottom" used to discharge sand, so the particles in the separation zone can be quickly discharged, thereby reducing the possibility of underflow orifice clogging;
3. The combination of polyurethane cyclone and manifold makes operation and maintenance more convenient.
4. The polyurethane cyclone uses a special wear-resistant polyurethane material with good corrosion resistance, high fluid resistance and long service life;
5. According to the size of the processing capacity required by the customer, several sets of cyclone dust collectors and cyclone dust collector models can be selected to form a desander.